How to position yourself for Aviation sector employment
AIRTECH Aviation Support Services has partnered with the National Association of Airline Pilots and Engineers (NAAPE) to create a database that would serve as a single resource point for manpower availability, aviation information and data in the Nigerian aviation sector.
What the company is saying
Group Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Airtech Aviation Support Services, Mr Bukola Nzegwu said the information in the database would be secure, stressing that the company would make the platform accessible with a token fee.
“The certificates and licenses uploaded on the database platform would be secured in Digital Ocean’s cloud and can be retrieved online for personal use by the professionals when needed.
The database will provide skill gap analysis between what the industry needs and available manpower. It will also help track job market trend,” he said.
He added that the platform will also serve as a depository of relevant local and international aviation information through feeds and links to aviation agencies.
Nzegwu, however, emphasised that the initial launch of Avian QDB would start with manpower availability for pilots and engineers, adding that work was ongoing to add the other skills to the database platform.
Engr. Abednego Galadima, President, NAAPE, explained that AVIANQDB would serve as a one-shop for aviation manpower solutions.
He said, “The development of the database was in line with the association’s mandate to promote and protect the welfare and well-being of its members.
“The application would provide tremendous benefits for both employers and employees, stressing that it would also serve as a good guide for policy and decision-makers.”
How it works
- Industry’s professionals are expected to register their profiles
- Upload certificates and licenses, making them visible to prospective employers.
- The company would make the platform accessible with a token fee.
- The database will provide visibility for aviation professionals to prospective airlines and aviation companies.
- It has a unique feature that will send an email prompt to remind registered professionals when licenses will expire so as to ensure aviation professionals always possess updated licenses to operate.
What you should know about Airtech
- Airtech Aviation Support Services is an approved Line Maintenance organisation that has line stations in Lagos, Abuja and Accra.
- NAAPE is the umbrella association that represents the interest of pilots and aircraft engineers in Nigeria.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.