Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Specialist
- To ensure that all production machines and support equipment run smoothly on a daily basis.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on the machines and equipment.
- Operate and maintain Ingersoll Rand Compressor (Centrifugal & Screw Compressors).
- Maintain and operate Cooling Towers and Air Dryers.
- Maintain and operate Cummins and Perkins Generator.
- Plan for contingencies by utilizing available resources both internal and external in the best possible way.
- Write technical reports on machines performance and maintenance.
- Ensure good Housekeeping.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience in Electro-mechatronics is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Technical skills in Electrical and Cooling systems.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of production procedures.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.