Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Fuction/Domain: Project Planning & Monitoring
- The programming officer will support Dangote Rice Limited (DRL) Mills project management; monitoring, evaluation, and learning; and external engagement needs.
- This includes working closely with the Project manager, financial team, and other budget holders in the organization to ensure good stewardship.
- The programming officer thrives in a fast-paced environment, hungry for information, data and evidence and has the skill set to transfer learnings and data to various audiences with proven write.
- Represent company brand in industry conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Programming of all activities on DRL Mills.
- Training program base on input from others.
- Technical Secretariat to project manager and technical team.
- Write reports and analyses of programmatic activities.
- Develop and manage workplans and processes for effective collaboration with external consultants.
- Develop and manage processes for editing and finalizing resources with relevant stakeholders.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Engineering field,
- MBA / MSc is an added advantage.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with multiple teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Technically minded.
- Excellent at meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects at once.
- Database management skills.
- Word processing, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Projects is a must.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.